Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beauty Tag!!

Hey guys, I found this tag on ElleandBlair.com and thought it might be fun to do. I am also going to do a tag video on my channel but it'll be a different one. This one is more beauty related and not really about me as a person. Leave your responses in the comments below or do one on your blog and I'll come check it out! :)

SKINCARE:
How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Combo
What is your current facial wash? Clean and Clear Morning Burst
Do you exfoliate? Yes!
What brand do you use? Well on my body it is Lush Buffy Bar, but my face I use a lemon scrub I made :)
What moisturizer do you use? Borba
Do you have freckles? Some, more in the summer though.
Do you use eye cream? Yes, Benefit Eye Cream. I get bad under eye circles.
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No, but I occasionally have a breakout.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope. MAKE-UP:
What foundation do you use? MAC Pro SPF 30, I think that is what it is called, don't have in front of me.

How about concealer? Yes for under my eyes, Boiing by Benefit.
Do you know your undertone color? Meaning like pink or yellow? I'm definitely pink undertones.
What do you think of fake eyelashes? Nice for events but not for everyday, on me at least.

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, just got a new one. :)
What brand of mascara do you use? I switch it up, I just bought a MAC one but I have Urban Decay ones too!Sephora or MAC? Hmmm, that one is super hard. Can I pick both!!??
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope.
What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Mainly my Sigma brushes.
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes Urban Decay Primer Potion.
For the face? Yes, Borba.
What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Hmm, I just got the color Gleam from MAC and I love it already, but I'd have to say Woodstock from Urban Decay. Love it for going out!
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Gel! But I use all of the different types, depends on the look I am going for.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Lol, no but I have with mascara tons of times.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love all eyeshadows!

Do you use mineral makeup? Yes.
What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Viva Glam V or the first edition of Viva Glam Gaga.
How about lipgloss? Nars Orgasm lipgloss.
What is your favorite blush to use? Nars Orgasm.
Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No but I have gotten nail polish from there.

Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, Physicians Formula is great!
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No, but I would like to!
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? For a while after high school.
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Only if I'm late!
Name a makeup crime that you hate? When people don't blend their foundation around their nose and it gets clumpy on the sides of their noses!
Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Prefer neutral for work but color is fun for going out!
Which celebrity always has great make up? Going to have to go with Reese Witherspoon or Rachel McAdams.
If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Eyeliner.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I've done it tons of times.
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I think different features of mine stand out when I don't have any makeup on and it gives me a different look.
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I'm becoming a bigger MAC fan everyday but before that started I would swear by Urban Decay and Benefit.
What do you think of Makeup? Makeup is art! It is fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment