Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Blonde...Kinda

Gorgeous hair, funny face :)
Hey everybody!

About a month ago I did something I had never done before which was go blonde. Well, my hair got lightened two shades and I got blonde highlights. However, I wouldn't really classify myself as a full blonde because I still feel like I have a lot of brown hair underneath all the blonde. So I'm thinking I want to go blonder. I was originally going to go blonde for the summer then darker in the winter but I am starting to think in August I am going to even blonder! I just can't decide how much blonde my face can handle? What do you guys think, looking at the picture of me with my natural hair can my face go even blonder than I am now? Surprisingly, I don't have any pictures of my new-ish hair but in my recent videos I have my blonde hair so check them out to see the difference I have already! I'm thinking maybe Reese Witherspoon blonde or Kristin Bell blonde? I'm just not so sure. Or do I go Buffy Blonde? Have any of you guys ever gone from brunette to extreme blonde, which is what I think I really want?

My favorite picture of her!
Anyways, I wanted to talk about my YouTube channel for a second because I got a request from one of my subscribers asking me to do an Urban Decay makeup collection video. She went on to explain that I would just show all of my Urban Decay products instead of my whole collection, which would be better for me because I tend to be a mess. I don't think I have actually ever seen any videos like that but I think I am going to go ahead and do it sometime next week probably. It might be cool to see it broken down by brand. Especially if you're a vegan or you are strictly against testing on animals, which is something I always try to check my boxes for and am usually disappointed in a lot of good brands. So subscribe to my channel so you can find out when that gets uploaded and subscribe for lots of other cool stuff. I am slowly introducing my animals into videos when I'm at my mom's house.

Buffy Blonde! Lover her blonde!
Tattoo blog or video will be coming. Haven't decided on if I should just post pictures on here or if I should do a video of them either way I would go into why I chose each one and stuff like that. I am also designing one for my boyfriend so I can upload my drawing here once I perfect it. It is going to come out like a heaven/hell underwater scene for his back. I think it'll look really cool. I'm excited to be working on it but I tend to be a perfectionist so I erase alot.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I know I have extra pictures on this one but I wanted to show you the blondes I might go! Have a great day and don't forget to check out my channel!

xoxo, Christine




PS: My spell check says blonde is spelled "blond" but I am keeping blonde because I have seen it that way a lot and it looks better!

1 comment:

  1. I like "blonde" better, too! :) I went wayyy blonde...to be quite honest, my hair has been every [non-Crayola] color! I think Buffy's old hair color [dirty blonde/dark w/ bright blonde lights] will look nice on you!

    ReplyDelete