Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Embrace Couture Vlog :)

Hey everybody,

I'm going to the Glee concert tonight! Can't wait! I'll try to get a good picture of it and post it for you guys but I'm not sure where the seats are and if my camera will cooperate with me because sometimes it doesn't want to change back to picture instead of video.  So that is going to be my night!

I was originally going to write this up last night but The Voice was 2 hours long instead of 1 and that was great surprise. Does anyone watch that show? It is the best! Only Christina and Blake's teams went last night so Javier didn't go, which if you have read my previous posts, you know he is my favorite. I have fallen in love with Dia Frampton's voice. She did her only beautifully done, piano rendition of "Heartless" last night and stole my heart completely. I really liked her in the beginning because her voice is so different but now she is probably one of my favorites. It is sad that two people from each team go home next week and I am so nervous for my picks! If you guys watch, who do you like?

Yesterday I also posted a video about my upcoming clothing line. I say upcoming because I am still working hard on mastering what I need to make it a successful line. I just wanted to put my message on here for anybody who isn't subscribed to my channel on YouTube, Embrace Couture. I am trying to send the message out of healthy body image for girls, which I have mentioned in my previous blog posts. So I decided that if you guys spread the word of this blog and my channel and I get 100 subscribers or even 100 followers I would then hold a giveaway for one of my first creations for my line, Embrace Couture. I think it would be a really fun way to get more support and help spread the word of healthy body image! Go check out my vlog about Embrace Couture! Let me know what you guys think because your opinions matter to me.

You guys are beautiful, always remember that!
xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment