Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

My June Wishlist!

Hey everybody! So I'm sure if you enjoy blogs like mine or watch YouTube videos similar to mine, there is probably a big part of you that loves to shop! Correct? We all have our shopping obsessions. I used to have an extremely big shoe weakness, and now it has turned into a weakness for clothes, makeup, electronics, books, and still, most importantly, shoes. I just thought it would be a little fun for us to share our June wishlists! I want to make this an every month thing so if you write in the comments below leaving your blog link and post a June wishlist up, I'll follow you! We can all grow our blogs this way and have fun doing them! I'm going to give the top couple things on my wishlist now because I'm sure you would not want the whole list!
#1. Steve Madden Wildd Sandal



#2. IPhone4 in White


#3. MAC Cosmetics "Beach Girl" Powder Blusher


#4. Benefit Cosmetics "Cha Cha Tint"


#5.Wildfox Daisy Sweatshirt

#6. New Adventures of Christine DVDs.

#7. Miraculous Swimwear by Victoria's Secret

#8. A Puppy!!

 So more than anything I would love to have a puppy in my apartment but no puppies allowed. :( I always grew up surrounded by animals and it is really weird not living with one. I love boxers so that is why I posted this picture but I actually found it on the DailyPuppy. (Cutest site ever!) Every summer calls for some new sandals, the hottest summer makeup, a sweatshirt for beach nights, a funny tv show to make you smile and a hot new bathing suit. And of course the latest phone to keep you updated with all your friends and of course man's best friend. This is my June wishlist! I hope you all enjoyed and will do one for yourself!

Love to all,
Christine




2 comments:

  1. The puppy is so stinking cute!! And I totally know the feeling about wanting a iphone!! One of my wants this june is the OPI: pirates collection.
    introtobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three of them! Mermaid's Tears and Stranger Tears and the Silver Shatter! They are gorgeous, definitely try to get them.

    ReplyDelete