Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today's Video!

Hey everybody! I just filmed my video for today, my May Favorites, on my lunch break. Couple things before I upload it...I ran out of time on my camera. The video ends with me begging my chihuahua to jump up on the couch so you guys can meet him and I couldn't say goodbye or tell you one more favorite I left out. I'm so sorry! I heard my camera beep and I was like "Crap! No!" So I apologize for that. Second thing, when I am talking about my nails I say eyeshadow instead of nail polish. Dumb mistake, sorry! Another thing is I did horrible on describing my favorite perfume to you. Here is a better description: A surprising and bold fragrance, Play for Her radiates its unusual alchemy, combining the floral notes of the tiare flower and the warm accords of amyris wood to create a voluptuously flowered fragrance with woody tones. Imagining a woman who is naturally seductive and ready for life's surprises, Givenchy's perfumers created this sparkling composition to astonish and captivate. Hope that gives you a better idea on what it smells like.

Ok so I hope that video wasn't a huge fail. Please still check it out. I just wanted to clear a few things up for you before it goes live, which will probably happen around 5pm tonight. My channel is called Embrace Couture, it is easier to find on YouTube if you don't put any spaces, so EmbraceCouture not Embrace Couture. :) I won't be able to do a video tomorrow but hopefully Saturday. I have both jobs tomorrow and I don't want to bring stuff to my mom's to do a tutorial there. I'd rather set up my apartment nice and do it there.

Almost forgot to tell you my missing May favorite! My apartment!!!!!! I have been in there a month and I love love love it! I'm so in love with my apartment. Maybe I'll post some pics if you guys let me know you want to see it. I am an Anthropologie junkie so lots from there! Please spread the word of my YouTube channel and blog. It would be greatly appreciated. The support is my muse!

Love to all,
Christine
Here is a picture of Rocco, he was the one I was encouraging to jump on the couch at the end!

1 comment:

  1. hey, awesome blog :) your dogs so cute! im following you, follow back? x

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete