Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Glee, Promotion, and Hurraw!

Hey everybody!

Glee was so amazing last night! If any of you like Glee and haven't gone to one of their live shows you have to check it out. Their talent will blow you out of the water! Unfortunately no good picture. I was pretty high up so you really couldn't make out who the people were in the pictures. They were great seats though I had a great view of the stage.

Not my picture, but it is from the 2011 tour :)
So today's blog post is me reaching out for your opinions on something. If any of you have YouTube channels or you watch YouTube videos, how do you feel about the promoted YouTube videos? They are the ones that show up at the top of a search of are an ad that pops up during a video? I was thinking, not right now because my videos are more for just fun, but in the future when I do have my line up and running and have a website where you can buy my stuff, do you all think promoting through a video on YouTube and using the YouTube promotion program would be a good way to go? I just want to hear your opinions because I know that I usually don't pay attention to those ads but I'm sure some people do. Let me know what you think in the comments below please. :)

Also, I'm sure a lot of you guys found my blog through ElleandBlair.com, so you most likely have read their Hurraw! review and giveaway. Ok, so I'm the sucker that didn't wait to hear if she won the review and went and bought them the day I read the review and they are amazing. I just got them yesterday and I am hooked. Recently, my lips have been really chapped, I'd say for almost the last week. I used my MAC Bountiful lip plumper for a week straight and it dried out my lips so bad! Nothing was helping, I had my Fresh Sugar lip treatment and it wasn't showing any results whatsoever. I was hating the way my lips were looking, I couldn't wear lipstick because it showed every flake in my lip then my Hurraw! came. I ordered three. I ordered the grapefruit one because I love the citrusy smell of grapefruit, the Sun one, and the Moon one. (The Moon one is a night treatment for your lips.) So I used the grapefruit one every half hour on my lips and I actually thought they were feeling a bit smoother then after the Glee concert I went home and before I went to bed I applied the Moon Hurraw! and when I woke up in the morning TADA! My lips were almost back to 100%. I could not believe how well these worked and how amazing they were! I am forever a Hurraw! lover now and I am so glad I didn't wait to see if I won because if I did my lips would still be chapped! I am impressed! There is a lime one I want to try too so that will be my next purchase. I think I am going to mention them in my next video too, which I hope to get up tomorrow and you will be able to see the excitement on my face! Actually, see the excitement right in the picture posted. :) It is a little small but I took it on my phone while I was typing this.  They are super great, you should check them out I wouldn't steer you wrong!

On an end note, spread the word of my blog and channel so I can get to that giveaway! It gets me motivated and puts a fire under my booty to start producing undies! Thanks for all the ongoing support and remember let me know what you think of those promoted videos!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment