Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Embrace Couture Anthem :)

Hey everybody!

I heard something the other day that made me extremely excited and really creative. I found, what is now in my head, the anthem for Embrace Couture. So when I am drawing myself out and fighting with my silly sewing machine, which seems to be an everyday occurrence, I can listen to this song to remind myself why I'm trying to make this successful and why is it important. Now I am 21 and this isn't someone I would normally listen to but I have fallen in love with this song and the meaning of it. :)
Selena Gomez has nailed the perfect motivational song with this tune! And I am now a fan of hers because of it! I always thought she was a cute girl and a funny actress in the few things I have seen of her but now I might actually go out of my way to listen to her songs. :) Check it out above and check out my most recent video at http://www.youtube.com/user/EmbraceCouture!

I'm thinking about making an Embrace Couture soundtrack for myself to motivate myself! I'll share it on here when I finish it! I'm crazy picky with music so it might take me a little bit. Also have a haul coming up on my channel of the few things I just ordered from MAC and Borba. :) Subscribe for cool videos and Embrace updates!

Don't forget to watch The Voice tonight at 9pm on NBC and Pretty Little Liars on at 8pm on ABC Family!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment