Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Special Announcement and Happy 4th!!

Hey everybody!

Anyone have fun plans for the 4th of July?! I'm pretty excited, I love the parades and the food and the fireworks! It is a great holiday! I always feel bad for my dogs because they go so scared with the fireworks but this year my town isn't doing any so the noise shouldn't bother them too much. I'll be posting a quick video later on today, I did a fun little tag. It isn't the one I really wanted to do because I didn't have that much time so I will just be saving that one for a little while. I hope to be filming my June favorites soon but I might not get to that for about a week or so, so it will be a late June favorites. Also, I was going to wait to film a video to make a quick exciting announcement but I don't want to wait until I have the time so I'm just going to do it now.

To start funding for my line Embrace Couture, I decided to start a small beauty/soap line recently. I have to been working on getting all of my stuff together and playing with some recipes and everything is coming along very well. When I do start selling it, I am probably going to use Etsy so I will have a link for that soon. I'd like to know what kind of scents you guys like in your soaps and how you feel about facial scrubs and all that so please let me know so I can work on making things you guys would enjoy! I'm really trying to make my clothing line happen I just definitely need some money to really get it up and moving so this is just a fun thing I'm doing on the side to kind of get everything started. I hope you guys like this idea and will give me your feedback so I can really please all different preferences. :)

Now this is a question for my blog people? Do you guys have adsense because I had a heck of a time setting mine up and I want it on my channel too. Let me know!

Got some great blog posts ideas and I might just sit and write some tonight so when I am at the shore I can just post them so I'm not gone for a whole week. Thanks for all the ongoing support and don't forget to check out my channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/EmbraceCouture :)

xoxo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete