Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

My brain is screaming for a mini cake...

My weekend did not turn out like I thought it would! No hiking, no food shopping, no blog posts, nothing really all that productive! I apologize for promising blog posts that never came! I did do one thing semi-productive though. I actually got down a couple of designs that I want to try to sew. I got a little a head of myself and instead of just drawing underwear I was drawing dresses and all kinds of stuff! It got insane! I actually think I need to have someone just teach me how to sew instead of trying to figure it out by myself. I might have better luck with it and it might not take me as long.

Like these?!?!
Ok so this questions is kind of irrelevant for the next 3 months because I am starting a strict workout plan to just get more tone and muscle to my body but does anyone know how to make mini cakes? I mean like they are individual cakes that look like a really nice big cake but mini-sized? I think they are the cutest things and whenever I get married I am going to have mini cakes for everyone instead of one big cake. If anyone knows how to do that or how hard it would be let me know. I'm not the best in the kitchen but I can usually follow a recipe! I know this was short but my head is totally all over the place today. All I keep thinking about is mini cakes!

xoxo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to make them but you are right- they are totally cute!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete