Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

So I filmed a video...

I filmed a video today at my lunch break and I went to upload it on to YouTube and it said it would take 234 minutes! My mom needs to take my camera for the weekend in 90 minutes! So obviously I couldn't post like I wanted to and I am very sorry but hopefully I can do extra videos for you guys next week to make up for it...please forgive me? The video was actually quite rambley but I talked about how I healed my lips. Hurraw! Hurraw for healed lips and Hurraw! the brand. :)

I also asked if all the Harry Potter movies were worth watching?! I haven't seen them or read the books and one day I was like you know what, I am going to watch all of those movies! So am I wasting 14 hours of my life or are they going to be awesome. Hint about what TV I like, I love love love Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, pretty much all Whedon shows, but I also love Glee and Modern Family and some other random shows.

Also, I am starting Gossip Girl soon. I got season 1-3 pretty cheap and I'm going to have a Gossip Girl marathon soon!

And I introduced my cat Sinbad. I haven't really covered how many animals I have, have I? Well maybe that will be one of my blog posts this weekend! I have lots of pictures so I'll put them up :) You guys already met Tahmoh in a video and Rocco's picture is on here! I'm a crazy animal lover! Like, so much that my next tattoo is probably going to be the word Purr on my hip but with extra r's and in cursive.

I could also do a post on my tattoos! Right now I have 3 but I'm one of those people that believe your body is a canvas and if you choose you can get creative and display art on yourself. My mind is going crazy with ideas right now and I am getting pretty excited! Let me know if you guys are! I love communication! Hearing from you guys brings me huge happiness. :)

I'm going hiking this weekend so wish my legs luck! I am also starting a new workout plan this weekend, got to go food shopping for some healthy food! I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I hope to hear from you and hoepfully you'll enjoy my posts!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment