Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Does Anyone Else Make End of the Year Goals?

Hey everyone! How was Thanksgiving for everyone?! I for one had a great one. Nothing like sitting down and having dinner with the family. :) As the year goes on and 2010 slowly disappears, I find myself coming up with my end of the year goals, which is all the things I want to have accomplished by December 31, 2010 at 11:59:59. I like to ring in the new year knowing I got done what I wanted to get done last year. I rarely stick to my New Year's resolutions so I think in a way my end of the year ritual makes up for that. With Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate around the time of year, just around the corner I find myself getting pretty busy. most of my end of the year goals involve Embrace Couture. I want to release at least one shirt either by the end of December if money allows it or right in the beginning of the year. I'll have a link for my website in a couple of weeks where you can buy Embrace Couture merchandise. I have so much planned out for Embrace Couture, it is actually getting really close to not just being an idea or a sketch on a piece of paper. It is actually going to be real soon! Anyways, as soon as things become more finalized, I will be filling all of you in on more and more details and hopefully you'll show your support by continuing to follow me and support Embrace Couture.
Looks yummy right?
Let us get on to the shopping talk! I went to LUSH this weekend, I know, again. I got a few things for myself this time and 1 other present that I can not mention until after Christmas. I picked out one bath bomb, one bubble bar I have been wanting, and a shampoo bar for myself. The bath bomb is called So White and it is an apple scented bath bomb. I read some reviews on it and it seems to have a snow effect on your water which sounds pretty nice. It just has this crisp smell to it and I can't wait to try it. The bubble bar I picked out is the Gingerbread House. It looks like a cupcake and I kind of wish it was edible because it smells and looks absolutely delicious. It looks like it has icing on the top of it and I love love love icing. The last thing I bought was a shampoo bar and the name of it was Seanik. I have to say I was a little skeptical of a shampoo bar but after using it once I am in love. All you do is stroke your hair three times, both sides and from the scalp to the bottom of your hair, with the shampoo bar, lather your hair and rinse. You wouldn't think you would get that much of a lather from a solid shampoo but you really do. Maybe even more so than liquid shampoos. I asked for one that would give my hair some volume and shine, I haven't seen a difference yet but I have also only used it once. I'm not sure if I will continue buying shampoo bars but I do not feel I wasted my $10 at all. Another thing that was bought for me, not by me though, by my Mom was the Flying Fox shower gel. I worked my magic and got her to pick it up for me for Christmas. The Flying Fox shower gel is really for honey and jasmine lovers. As I think I have said before, my Honey I Washed the Kids soap is my absolute favorite from there so I picked up a bottle to smell it and man does honey and jasmine smell good together. Kind of a floral and sweeter scent. I was very happy with my LUSH trip even though I didn't go with very much money and my Mom almost killed my sister and I running a red light. :)
So does anyone else make end of the year goals? Let me know in the comments if you do or if I'm the only opposite person around! Tell people about Embrace Couture and if you aren't following me already please do. Also follow me on twitter: Chr1st1neScally! Thanks! Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment