Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

Another year gone by and another Victoria's Secret Fashion Show behind us. I love fashion shows all together but my extreme love for underwear makes the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show have a special place in my heart. As much as I missed Miranda Kerr and Heidi Klum this year the show was still amazing! This year wasn't my favorite but I loved the animal/safari part. Also before this show started I wasn't a big fan of Angel Rosie. Now after her personality showed and she didn't look as miserable as usual I have to say she is a lot better than I thought. She is much prettier when she smiles some too! So of course Adriana Lima looked amazing. You can't even tell she had a baby! Alessandra of course was up there too in the most stunning! However Candice might just be my favorite Angel this year. She seems to be much softer than some of the other girls and she just really stands out to me. Didn't lover her plaid outfit but her rocker black one in the beginning and her one with the wings really impressed me. The moment that stole the show had to be when Chanel was given her first set of wings and she started crying. I love all the backstage stuff they show for this fashion show and I really liked that we got to share that moment with her. I was insanely surprised they didn't spotlight the 3 million dollar bra more than they did. It just kind of fit in with the rest of the Swavorski Crystal ones. Either way Adriana looked good in it again. I know she had the honor of wearing it before too.
As far as performances go, Katy Perry didn't really do anything for me. She seemed to have trouble hitting some of her notes the second time she came out. I also can't stand the "California Gurls" song. I just don't like it. I love "Teenage Dream" and she didn't do very well with the 30 seconds she sang of that song. Akon did really well and the song he sang was perfect. Overall I'd give the show a very good review. It will always be a show that shouldn't be missed. Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment