Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Winter In My Bath!

Hey everyone! So sorry for ignoring this blog for a couple days! I missed writing for it! I've been busy getting ready for the holidays and trying to make my room a place where I can actually walk, which is a pretty big challenge. It has been a little hectic around my house and work so I decided to take a nice hot bath the other night. I had just gotten in some of the LUSH products I ordered and I was extremely excited to take a bath. I picked the Winter Bath bath bomb because the other two products I got were Christmas Eve, which will be used on Christmas Eve, and Cinders which is supposed to have a fireplace feel to it and I just felt like something more soothing than having my water crackle the whole time. Winter Bath has clove bud oil and ginger oil as its main ingredients. LUSH'S description is "Everyone needs a good, hot winter bath every once in a while to keep the cold at bay, but they can dry your skin out if they are too hot. That's where we step in with our Winter Bath. This Bath Bomb is actually made with a little of our bath melt mixture, too, to keep skin moisturized. We've also mixed in some soothing, softening soya milk powder, which disperses in the water to create a milky bath." This was a very soothing bath and I don't know if I just had it in my head or if the smells gave me this feeling of snow coming down outside and it being at the height of winter. I think it was the smells that went to my head. They just had that snow kind of feeling to them. It gave the water kind of a milky green color to it which was nicer than I thought it would be and the small suds it made did stick to me in the water but that resulted in smelling like the bath bomb until I showered the next day which was really nice. The scent really lingered and I really liked that. After all I did just take a $4 bath, so I'd like some kind of proof I took a bath with a bath bomb and not just a regular free bath. Unfortunately, this bath bomb didn't have a little baby surprise in it like some of them do but overall it was still a very nice LUSH experience. I want to make sure I go buy up the rest of the Christmas Editions at LUSH so I don't have to wait a whole year to get them again but I can;t spend anymore money on myself until Black Friday is over! I did type of my list of presents I have left to buy and I only have a couple left which makes me smile from ear to ear! I feel like I wasn't the procrastinator I usually am. I got up off my big behind and got my things done ahead of time! Yay me! This was super short but I will write up something this weekend! Promise! Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

2 comments:

  1. where can i get this LUSH you speak of? it sounds lovely.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it is on walnut st in philly! we should go when you get home with chels! philly trip!

    ReplyDelete