Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Embrace Couture's Sexiest Man!

I had a dream last night, which is what made me think of this blog subject. I was originally going to write a LUSH bath bomb review because I took a bath last night and used Cinders bath bomb but I think this might be a more fun subject. It is that time of year where People Magazine picks their sexiest man. They never seem to award the men I would give it to and sometimes the really gorgeous ones aren't even in the running which always upsets me. Now for those of you who know me, you probably think you already know who number 1 is. Although James Marsters will always be number one in my heart, I'm not going to include him just to change it up and surprise some people with my choices. And yes, I am a huge Buffy fan. :) I'm going to give you the top 10 I believe should have the honor of being called sexiest man and of course number 1 will be Embrace Couture's sexiest man! I might actually do up a little badge on the computer and do a t-shirt in honor of him. That sounds fun and every time People picks their sexiest man, I'll do a list of my own. Some of my picks however do match People's second choices but hey, sexy is sexy.

10. Taye Diggs- I have to admit I'm an Addison/Sam fan on Private Practice. I know shoot me, but I am. But only because when he smiles, I smile.

9. Brian Austin Green- He got a hottie like Megan Fox to settle down. Come on, he's gorgeous. And I'm a big sucker for his tattoos.

8. Ryan Madson- My sexy sports guy! Ok, so if you don't watch the Phillies or know anything about the Philadelphia Baseball team you're probably like who the heck is Ryan Madson? He is a pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies and the most underrated Phillie I might add. Chase Utley is beautiful but lets show a  little love for the other good looking guy. Plus, I saw him in person- tall, handsome, and a great smile. And I had to use this picture, look how long his legs are. But please, Google his face too.

7. Isiah Mustafa- He's the funny guy on the list! Come on ladies, he turns tickets into diamonds and I bet sometimes you wish your man was him!

6. Daniel Craig- He's our "George Clooney" on the list. Older, smoldering good lucks, his eyes are freaking breath-taking.

5. Heath Ledger- Ok, I know what you're thinking but he is forever beautiful and should still be honored even though he is gone. Plus, my heart breaks every time I think there will never be a new Heath Ledger movie. :(

4. Eric Dane- McSteamy! The facial hair on this man is perfection.

3. Bradley Cooper- I know. Painfully obvious choice but he got me in the Hangover. I like the long hair. He actually isn't that impressive with short. I'm just going to pretend it was always long and will always be long.

2. Joseph-Gordon Levitt- This might be the big surprise of the list but have you seen Inception? He has come an extremely long way from being awkward in 10 Things I Hate About You. I'm not sure if it's because he played kind of a wall-crawling bad ass or how he still managed to be adorable when he kissed that chick from Juno.

DRUMROLL PLEASE...............................................................................................................

1. ALEXANDER SKARSGARD- I know I got a vampire in here but it isn't Robert Pattinson so be happy. He is probably on of the real reasons I watch True Blood. He's foreign, he's dangerous, he can pull of long or short hair. Need I say more? Because I can. This was the guy my dream was about and I, am of course, happy he entered my dreams. Sure he tried to kill me but he looked good doing it! His eyes showed he didn't really want to. HAHA! Just stare at his picture for a second. He takes your breath away doesn't he? And that gay sex scene he had on True Blood, umm ladies did you read the response on that the day after it aired? If not, find it. And find the scene itself. You won't be sorry.

That is my list and Alexander is my guy. I had a very hard time not putting James up here. Go look at his picture too and you'll see why he always tops my list. It's the cheekbones. Give me some of your top sexy men in the comments. Is everyone a Alexander fan like I am or do you agree with People putting Ryan Reynolds at number 1? Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment