Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Can Smell Christmas Right Around The Corner :)

It is Monday, November 15 which means we are already half way through November. Insane right?! I have no idea where the time is going. All I do know is that Christmas 2010 is already poking its way into our hearts. I am 20 years old but when it comes to the holidays I revert back to my 5 year old self again. I can't sleep Christmas Eve and when I do fall asleep it is only for 2 hours because I'm up at 5am jumping on my (younger) sister so we can go downstairs and open our presents. This will be my last Christmas at home, next year I'll be in my own place so I'm going to have to tame the 5 year old within. I even bought a Lush bath bomb called "Christmas Eve" that is supposed to calm and soothe you even if you are so pumped up for Christmas morning. I swear by Lush and if this can put ME to sleep on Christmas Eve, I am buying stock in Lush! Christmas is pretty big in my family. I tend to get spoiled on Christmas and I also love to spoil the people I am buying for. My extreme happiness tends to hurt my bank account but I figure Christmas is one time a year. This year I think I might know every gift my mom has gotten me. Maybe because every time I saw something I wanted when my bank account said $0 and I said, "Mom, can you pleeeeaaasseeee buy me this for Christmas?"
Looks comfy right?
This being my last year at home, I realized that I have nothing one would need for an apartment. Nothing! So for a little while now I have been collecting a few odds and ends here and there for my apartment but I did ask for a lot to decorate with for Christmas. One thing I am extremely excited for I'll have to wait until after Christmas to talk about when I tell my boyfriend my plan because it is kind of a surprise for him. Now I love to decorate, I love furniture, pictures, anything that adds something special to a space. So, luckily my boyfriend is super easy going with how our place is going to look. He just wants things comfy and relaxing. Easy peasy, I say. I did ask for some things for Christmas that I am more doing for him once we move in but if they make him happy, I'm happy. I am in love with the store Anthropologie, especially the "home" department. If you haven't been in an Anthropologie yet, please go in one soon! The whole atmosphere is gorgeous and it is my exact style for a home. It is a little pricey so I am going to have to work up to affording all of this but I won't have room for everything I want in an apartment anyways. They have my dream bed and that is all that I am thinking of at the moment.
Christmas lists are something I start making in August. I'm not going to bore anyone with specifics but so far I want most of my items from these places: Anthropologie, Victoria's Secret, Lush, Steve Madden, Wildfox, LnA, Urban Outfitters, Singer22, and the list could probably go on forever. My birthday isn't far behind Christmas anyway it is February 20, so I don't have a long wait for more presents. :) This was a bit pointless but I'm super excited for Christmas. I'm pretty sure I could watch ELF everyday from now until Christmas and not get sick of it. I already have my Christmas candles burning and I want to hang my stocking! In the comments below, tell me what you want for Christmas! Until next time!

Much Love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

2 comments:

  1. Following now (found IFB request :)
    follow back? :)
    xx
    toni

    www.ssssht.com

    ReplyDelete