Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

People, People, People

Hey everyone! I'm going to try to keep posting everyday in the week because I know on the weekend I usually have a lot going on and I surprisingly don't touch my computer once! I have a Blackberry that sends all of my e-mails to my phone so I never need to touch my laptop and the weekend feeling totally wins over and I'm either running errands or napping and eating on and off. The problem with my laptop is that for some reason the almost damage resistant Mac Book decided that I would be one customer, that after only two years of having it and taking care of it like I would a child, that would suffer the pain of my battery being destroyed. Now it only will stay on if it is plugged into the outlet, which considering it is a magnetic charger, it can be a real pain in the butt. The slightest tug pulls it out and I have to reboot my computer all over again. It looks like it is going to cost around $250 to fix but with my Christmas shopping like a maniac, it will have to wait until later. By the way, it is time to start watching ELF four times a week in my opinion.

So that isn't all I planned on writing today. I read the headlines of People.com on a regular basis. I know celebrities up and down and I'm proud of it. As some people may know on People.com under the style section you can rate star's looks as hits or misses. A couple stuck out to me today but I chose to talk about Eva Longoria's obvious HIT of a dress! Not only is it Emilio Pucci but it looks absolutely gorgeous on her. She is so tiny, not that I have room to talk, and she has found her style in this dress! The color looks great on her because of her honey tan skin tone and she looks sexy! To me, she has always dressed more conservative than I would pick for her. Maybe I think she would dress more racy because of her Desperate Housewives character but she just has that look to me that says she should be in these kinds of dresses all the time. Her gowns are always gorgeous, yes, but they don't show off her tiny frame! I love the tie up feature in the front and the short in the front and long in the back has always been one of my favorite styles. Actually one of the first designs I had ever thought up was this big cream gown that was mid thigh in the front and floor length in the back. Maybe that's why this look on her holds a special place in my heart. Or maybe it's because it rocks THAT much! Either way, I voted HIT on this and sadly only 49% of the people did the same. Open your eyes my friends, open your eyes. This is beautiful!

I'd like to actually try to redraw that cream gown of mine up. If I get it looking good enough I can post it up here. Would anyone like a look at it? My first gown drawing for Embrace Couture, now I can't wait to try and work on it! Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment