Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Careless Man's Careful Daughter

I have to say I go back and forth on my opinion on Taylor Swift. I don't know what it is but I can't decide if I like her or not. Her music is pretty good, she has some songs that I really love to sing to in the shower or off key in my car. I'm like most girls, crazy about following celebrities, so when I found this picture of Taylor Swift, I was like, "Wow, they made her look pretty good!" She wasn't overdone in one of her gowns that drown her tiny frame an I really liked that. Her vest adds a cute tailored look to a simple t-shirt and jeans. She pulled off the cool laid back California girl look. I actually thinks she comes off a bit too innocent and she dwells on things but you know she gets a guy like Jake Gyllenhaal so she can't be all that bad.  This is super short but I am getting picked up to go out so I'm going to write a much longer one tomorrow! Feedback please! Also, does anyone know how to upload a color picture from a scanner? Do you have to have a color scanner? I need to upload my designs to give everyone a sneak peek! Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment