Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Focus Fridays!

Hey everybody! I was thinking about this blog instead of writing yesterday, as you can see, but I actually think it was beneficial. I came up with a new idea for this blog and I'm going to call it Focus Fridays! I'm going to pick one celebrity or I'll also take requests and focus on them for at least 3 Focus Fridays. So for example, for the first 3 Focus Fridays I am going to focus on Megan Fox. (I love her!) I might do 3, maybe 4 or 5 Fridays focusing on her style and clothes. I figure to make this kind of special I should do it for more than 1 because if it's only 1 what makes it different than any other blog post I write up? If anyone gives me requests I'll probably just do 3 on her even though when it comes to fashion I could write about her for at least 20 weeks! Sound like a good idea? It also makes me definitely write on Friday. Like for most people, I have a tough time getting through Friday. It's the end of the week and the work day just won't end and you end up not getting much accomplished. Now I have something that is really fun and easy to write about. :) Sadly, I'll probably start this next week not today unless I get some free time tonight. I want to do the first one justice so I want to be more prepared and really write up something good.
As you can see on my side bar I got accepted into two organizations because of this blog, Independent Fashion Bloggers and FashionsBlogs. I am extremely honored to be apart of both of these and I can only hope that it helps Embrace Couture's message to be spread. Positive body image is something girls really struggle to have. Also you can follow me on BlogLovin' if you do not have a Blogger account to follow me with. Like I said, any support helps and motivates me. I also have a video camera coming to me pretty soon, not sure if it is gong to be a Christmas gift or just a present but when I get that I'm going to start posting YouTube videos up. I'll probably just start with some hauls and stuff, maybe a Christmas haul until I can get some of my clothes made. Then I can show them off there as well. Show me some love and click some follow buttons on the side bars. Pretty please with marshmallows on top! ( I hate cherries!) Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment