Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Cleaning!

Doesn't this closet look like heaven?! I must have one like this!
I might be one of the most messy girls I know. My room looks like a tornado hit it. I don't think I have seen much worse than my room as far as clutter goes. My friend Chelsea gives me a run for my money, but I still think I am worse! Love you Chels! Anyways, I really think my problem is that I have too many things. Things meaning clothes, shoes, furniture, any item I collected within the last couple years that I'm not going to take when I get my apartment next year. I might need a solid week to go through all of my things and weed out the things I want to keep and the things I have to part with. Unfortunately, I hate getting rid of things. I don't consider myself a hoarder because I get rid of boxes and things that don't work for me now. Problem is, I'm 5'1 and 100lbs and have fit in the same clothes since I was a sophomore in high school! I didn't have to get rid of clothes I got to tall for because I never got tall! So I have all these clothes I was once madly in love with and it is hard to get rid of things you are madly in love with, am I right? I'm not sure how to tackle this issue. My boyfriend, which by the way his name is JJ and that is just so much easier to type than my boyfriend all time, so JJ thinks I should keep on it and keep cleaning all the way until it is time to move me into an apartment. However, if you know me, if I clean one day it is messy again within 2 days and that is just a pain if you ask me. Also, JJ's family is insanely clean so I don't think he understands the mind of a messy person. So here is what I am thinking maybe when I plan on moving out I will take a couple days off work and just go through the place then. Good idea? Anyways, I think I need a walk in closet. I would love to be one of the people with a miraculously organized walk in closet that looks like a store but the way I see it is if I have a walk in closet the mess would probably be in there and it would not interrupt, ya know, walking in my room. So any advice from clean people?! :) Until next time!

Much Love,

Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment