Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Adventures!

Hey everybody! Tonight is my best friend's Halloween party and I am going as....drum roll please....Ke$ha! I have a great idea for what to wear, it is just matter of finding it in my room unfortunately, which could possibly take some time. I also think I might have underestimated the time I need to get ready. So hear this, you all know what Ke$ha looks like and how she wears her makeup and hair, relatively crazy and bed head like correct? So the predicament I am currently in is that I get home from work at 4, I can somewhat make my hair bed head like but not full on bed head because I have to drop off an application at Red Lobster, (getting a second job for more moolah), stop at Ulta and get NYX body glitter because I forgot to order online weeks ago! So going to Red Lobster and Ulta isn't really the deal breaker. One hour, I repeat one hour, before the Halloween Party starts I have to be at a meet-the-candidates dinner with my boyfriend's family because his uncle is running for council.I can't go looking like Ke$ha to that! That would embarrass everyone in his family! Ke$ha isn't really "meet-the-candidates appropriate", she's more "I'm going to a rave," appropriate. I don't mind going to this dinner at all, in fact I said I wanted to go and we could be late to the party which we can. No big deal. However, this is where I get stupid. So dinner at 8, party at 9. So maybe leave dinner at 930 and get to the party by 10. Sounded good in my head originally. Yeaaaa, Christine but what about the change of wardrobe and the complicated eye makeup you want to do? Hmm? Well I'll most likely post tomorrow and let you know how it goes hopefully with some pictures. This was probably a bit rambly so I apologize, I am nervous about getting everything done, I think that's a good excuse for rambly blog posts. I actually like reading the rambly ones. I think you get to know the writer better. So you can see I, Christine, am all over the place. Until next time!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture




No comments:

Post a Comment