Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ABC-All About You from ElleandBlair.com

A - AVAILABLE: No
B - BIRTHDAY: February 20, 1990
C- CRUSHING ON: My Boyfriend :)
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water Water Water!
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My Boyfriend and Family
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Hmm, has to be I Was Here by Beyonce
H - HOMETOWN: Small Town in South Jersey
I - IN LOVE WITH: Clothes, Makeup, Shoes!
J - JUGGLE: I've tried it before but wasn't successful.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: I'm hoping everyone answered no to this unless you mean like video game stuff, which I only really played Buffy games so yes I've killed vampires. LOL!
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE7 Hours.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR: Chocolate!
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 Younger Sister
O - ONE WISH: If I only could have one it would be to be able to make it as an actress. I love to act and I could do a lot of good and healthy body image motivating if I was known by more people. 
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My Mom! Just got off the phone with her!
R - REASON TO SMILE: Smiling is contagious.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: If You're Not The One by Daniel Beddingfield. I know it is crazy old.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6am but my lazy butt didn't move til 7:15!
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Pink!
V - VEGETABLE(S): Radish and Lettuce!
W - WORST HABIT: Shopping Addiction
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: My ribs. I cracked them a while ago.
Y - YOU ARE: very sleepy today.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces but technically I'm on the cusp so I have been Aquarius before.

No comments:

Post a Comment