Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Insanity of Online Shopping and Christmas in July

AHHH!!! I woke up at 7:00 today and didn't move my butt until 7:10! I showered the fastest I ever had put my makeup on, ripped one of my favorite dresses, :( and ran out the door at 7:40. I made it into work fine but I didn't get to film a video!

Anyways, I was shopping around the Internet last night, don't know why it isn't like I have money or anything, and I found something to die for! It is the Juicy Couture Mixed Stripe Pullover and I am pretty sure this is my must have sweater for fall! I love it so much! I just love how the stripes are different all over and the frame of it is just gorgeous. I NEED it! Unfortunately, it holds a hefty price tag of $158 and I'm like $158 short. Hopefully by the time I save the money up it'll still be around. Or maybe it will have eBay by then and it'll be somewhat cheaper. A girl can dream. Speaking of eBay I totally recommend it when you fall in love with a shirt like this and just can't afford it. I got my favorite Wildfox sweatshirt from eBay for $54 and it is regularly like $108. So there is a decent difference. If you are hesitant, only buy from top-rated sellers that have storefronts, meaning they sell hundreds of items, like the one I got my Wildfox shirt from. It might be more pricey than just a random person with just one listing but if you feel more comfortable with it than it is worth it.

And of course when you're shopping on a website you tend to find even more things you want so now I have an extremely long list of things I so desperately want. I have to get a job that pays some tips because if not it is going to be a sad Christmas for my family! Isn't it crazy that I am already worrying about Christmas?! I usually start around now when Christmas in July rears it's nerve wracking head. I'm especially amped up about it because it'll be my first Christmas in my apartment with my boyfriend. That is good and bad. It is bad because I always looked forward to waking up super early and finding the first present of the morning right in my room then I'd wake my sister up and we'd open our "room" presents on my Mom's bed with all the animals staring at us. I'll miss things like that but the idea of being able to surprise my boyfriend with a pile of gifts under our OWN tree is pretty exciting. His family doesn't seem to go all out for Christmas like mine does. They do it more frugal, which is smart nowadays, with a pollyanna and a $50 limit no exceptions rule. My family doesn't know what is good them and just spends their savings away on Christmas gifts! I know you're probably like this chick is crazy talking about Christmas already but I just chalk it up to the Christmas in July insanity. Anyways, waking up early tomorrow, going for a 6am jog, then filming a video after I beautify myself. I promise!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment