Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Shore Vacation and Video Up Tonight!

Hey everyone! I filmed a video very early this morning once again and I will have it up for you guys sometime tonight. Sadly, I didn't pack early like I was supposed to, so I will be scrambling tonight to get everything packed and finished in time. I am the biggest procrastinator of all time! I leave tomorrow morning for a week at the shore and I am just not ready! And of course, when you rush it is extremely easy to forget things which makes me nervous. I am bringing my camera and I hope to take pictures but I always usually forget to but I am going to try this time and post some up here. :) I'm also hoping I just won't disappear for the whole week and I am able to write some blog posts or something but it isn't just me and my boyfriend it is a whole group of people so it kind of depends on what they have planned for the days and nights too. I just know my days are going to be filled with a lot of relaxing on the beach with sand in between my toes!

Anybody got an good book suggestions? I already have one in mind but I would definitely take suggestions even just for an any day read. Let me know!

What are your beach essentials? It might help me not forget all of mine!! I am definitely going to rely on my Magically Cool Liquid Powder by MAC. I think that will feel so nice in the hot summer heat and give me a nice glow. Also might feel good on any sunburn, which I am hoping I don't get.

Check out my channel for the new video tonight. I am one person away from 50 subscribers! That is super exciting! Thank you guys for all the love and support!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment