Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Hey everybody! I hope everybody had a great 4th of July! I always get a little depressed when the holiday is over but I am going to the shore for a week so I am super excited about that. I am planning on doing a video on like "the ultimate beach bag," which would be everything I think is crucial for a great beach experience. It'll be a fun video and I will definitely get to it as long as I don't wait til the last minute to pack!

So I am writing this after the devastating news from the Casey Anthony trial and I don't really want to get into it too much I just wanted to quick get my feelings out and hopefully get rid of the sick feeling in my stomach. I think now since she was found not guilty on all counts of murder and aggravated child abuse all we can all hope for now is that Caylee is resting in peace and her mother will have to pay for her crimes when her time is up. Obviously with that statement you all know where I stand but I just felt that since I just watched the verdict on TV it would literally drive me insane to not mention it.

Anyways on to other things, I have decided to go Buffy blonde, you can see what I am talking about in the post below. It isn't going to be right away. I am probably going to wait until August just because I have other expenses this month and I also have to save up for my new iPhone which I am able to get August 4th!! I am so excited about both of those things I can't tell you.

Also this Thursday I am getting my nails done and it is actually a different kind of manicure I have never had done before. It is called a gel manicure where you can get any color you want, I am thinking more of a coral color, and it doesn't add any length to your nail but I think it might kind of be like an acrylic nail but much better for your nails. I am not sure yet but I will definitely let you guys know! I think I have mentioned before how bad I am at doing my own nails and I tend to bite mine and they are so weak that I am hoping I have found something to make them be nice.  I will let you all know how it turns out soon!

I am also very close to putting up some items on Etsy. I am thinking I am going to start adding my scrubs first them move on to soap later but I'm not going to do it until I get back from the shore so if anything is purchased there won't be a delay in shipping. Let me know what you guys think and what you would like to see the most on there first?!

Keep in touch guys! Let me know how you spent your 4th of July or even just leave a comment saying hi!!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment