Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sick at the shore :(

I am not having the vacation I planned! I got so sick two days in. For one, on the first day I got hit in my nose with a football. I was sitting in my beach chair minding my own business reading my Allure magazine and BAM! Football to the face. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I am oddly fond of my nose. I'd have to say it is my favorite feature. I just love my nose. So that swelled up a tiny bit and got a cut on it. I also took a swift kick to the gut in the water when someone pushed me into my kicking boyfriend. I've still had a good time though. I went to the boardwalk and got fried oreos and chocolate covered bacon. Chocolate covered bacon is extremely delicious I must say. I highly recommend it. I'm being sun safe using my sunscreen and moisturizer as extra protection for my face. My gelish manicure is also holding up extremely well. Besides my nails growing faster than ever before but that seems to be my luck this vacation. Oh well, I'm hoping to plan a nice February vacation for just me and my boyfriend to celebrate both of our birthdays and valentines day on a 5 day vacation. :) I know this was short but I am going to get back to my trashy celebrity magazines and soak in the sun. Hope everyones week is turning out great! Video up either on Sunday or Monday :) love to all!


Xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment