Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh YouTube and Your Favorite Videos...

Second blog post today! I'm on a roll! I was initially going to write this one up first but then as you can see below, I went nuts with a more personal blog. Oh well. If anyone else watches YouTube videos, especially the beauty gurus, you know what a favorites video is. It's when they get together all their favorite products of the month and just pretty much tell you about them. It doesn't sound all that great, but I actually look forward to these from the couple of girls that I follow. I just watched AllThatGlitters21, aka Elle Fowler's, favorite videos and of course it lowered my bank account once again. I am an avid online shopper, and avid shopper all together, but somehow almost every month one of the YouTube girls shows me something I didn't know about that I end up really wanting. This month Elle showed me this gorgeous slippers. Now with it getting so cold out all I can think about it how to keep warm. When she went on to say how they were the warmest slippers ever and how they had memory foam, I was like," Crap, now I have to go buy them." And I did. In the gorgeous color called Chino Frost, which is the color hers were. She had the boots version where I got ones that looked more like regular slippers because the bottom of the boots always seem to slide under my feet and I end up walking on top of the "heel" part of the boot and I just hate that. The slippers are made by DearFoams and I don't think I have ever seen them before. I have never really been a big slipper buyer before but it seems this year my house is a lot colder and I really need them! You can get your own at http://www.dearfoams.com/ and when they come in I'll let you know how great they are! So I am convinced these gurus do these favorite videos to make me spend more money and crave animal crackers. However, I will continue to watch them because I really enjoy them and maybe I'll make one someday soon! Until next time!

Much love,
Christine from Embrace Couture

1 comment:

  1. Shoes match tips

    women's slippers http://www.shoponmygogo.com/ for the whole outfit is very important
    1. The selection of shoes, generally with skirt, pants hue coordination.
    2. Season in winter, the color of the shoe should be deep; summer and warm season, the color of the shoes Yiqian can with white or taupe the belong color type.
    3. Selection of brightly colored shoes, the best parts near the face with this color dress, for example, can use the same color and shoes, scarves, will get a very good overall image.
    A person are generally advised to prepare the three colors of the shoes, the autumn type color women do not use sea blue, winter-type color women do not use brown.

    ReplyDelete