Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Hope For Embrace Couture One Day

Not only do I love Megan Fox, but I love this dress and want it for myself! It is most likely a gazillion dollars so i hope that one day Embrace Couture can produce a great dress like this! Would I love Megan Fox to wear my clothes, who wouldn't? However, I'd rather girls like me be able to afford a dress that is as gorgeous as this! I have always wanted to be able to create gorgeous pieces that would make anyone feel beautiful in them, a line that works for any size girl, and that will be my line. My work-in-progress line of t-shirts for now. Eventually I will come out with things like this at affordable prices for girls like me.

I know this one was short but I'm going to try and post everyday so it won't be long until you hear from me again! If you're reading this tell your friends about this blog! Any extra encouragement only makes me work harder so thanks for the motivation!

Much love,
Christine for Embrace Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment