Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Addicted to True Blood

True Blood. Ahh, how I love that show. I seriously have an addiction to it. On Sundays I am like jumping up and down because it comes on that day. I've always been into vampires and witches and things like that. I mean come on, I grew up watching Buffy. From the time I was 7 until currently I was love with that show. Technically, I was a late starter on True Blood. I bought Season 1 because I didn't have HBO at home and never opened it. I just didn't feel like starting a whole new series. Then someone got me Season 2 for a gift and I was like, "Wow, I should probably watch this considering I have both the seasons." But I didn't. Then I started dating JJ and he had HBO. So when his Aunt started saying how much she loved the show I got extremely interested. Me and his Aunt seemed to have a lot of the same tastes in TV. So I was like OK let's crack open this DVDs and start watching. I finished both seasons in like a week! Then I watched the few episodes I had missed on On Demand in a day and started watching them week by week. Now to go from being able to watch a new episode everyday then all of a sudden have to wait a whole year for Season 4 to start it was rough. Now that I am in my own apartment, I made sure we had HBO installed because I just didn't want to wait for the DVDs when I knew it would be airing every Sunday!
                                                  
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Season 4 started and I love it. Mainly because I am not a huge fan of Bill. I am 100% Team Eric all the way. I want a t-shirt that says that. Hmm, I might go look for one online. Found one!! I'm most likely going to buy that! I will post a picture of my cute new tshirt if I decide to get it, actually I'll post me wearing it if I get it. Here's what it looks like--->. Anyways, Sunday's episode made me so happy. For one, Eric's butt is something I can look at all the time so the shot of it from last night was great! Also, he is super cute in Jason's clothes. I love his character even more since his memory got wiped because he is just so innocent. I like the bad boy thing definitely but a bad boy with a shot of innocence is hot! I always chose the bad boys for the lead girl. I was always Team Spike on Buffy too. My name is Christine and I am guilty of liking bad boys. Not in real life though, my boyfriend is a sweetie. Only in the television world do I fall for their charm and smoldering stares. Sunday's episode also made me happy because like I said I don't like Bill and he walked in on Sookie and Eric started to get all naked with each other. Another reason I loved the episode, it really started the whole Sookies and Eric relationship. My boyfriend sits in his recliner mocking me saying, "It will never last with them so don't get excited or else you'll cry when it ends!" He is probably right but I don't care I am really excited about the two of them and I wish they would just stay together. I guess if I get ahead of the show when I'm reading the books I could find out. Anyone know how the seasons lace in with the books?And if you watch True Blood, let me know what you thought of Sunday's episode. I am dying to talk to someone about it!

xoxo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment