Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturdays, To Do List, Boots!

Ahh Saturday. My favorite kind of Saturday is one where I have nothing too important to do and I can really decide how my day goes. That is the kind of Saturday I have today! I do have something to do later tonight but I'm not even going to think about that until at least 5pm. I always like when I get a peek into someone else's schedule by seeing their today list so I thought I would share mine of what I might like to do today because as I'm watching this all I'm doing is watching Food Network! Anyone else love to watch other people cook food?

Christine's To Do List 

1. Read some of the first Sookie Stackhouse novel (I'm 75% done!)
2. Treat myself to my Lush face mask.
3. Write up my yearly Christmas notes (Since I bought my sister her first gift already, I have to start keeping track like what I bought, what I spent, others ideas for gifts) Some of you might think I'm crazy but August is going to fly!!!
4. Write up the recipe for my City of Angels idea (That's for Embrace Your Skin people! Super exciting!)
5. Cook lunch/dinner! I make a killer quesadilla! 
6. I might finally do my makeup and get dressed.
7. Outside concert with my boyfriend.

I love today! I don't usually have a day like this! I hope your day is as relaxing as mine!

I want to have like a Christmas series but I might do that on my channel because my family is more prone to read this than watch the videos. That probably won't be until October though because I don't want to seem all Christmas Crazy!!

I also wanted to share with you one thing I think I am putting on my Christmas Wishlist!
They are Steve Madden and I am in love with them! I really want them for fall so I might have to get them early for myself but we'll see!

This was short but hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment