Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Video Tomorrow!

Hey everybody! It is such a beautiful day out today and I am so bummed I have both jobs to go to today! I'd much rather be outside today or being doing my first makeup tutorial. I actually am off tomorrow and I will be heading to the beach around noon but before then I think I am going to sit down and do a fun spring eye makeup tutorial tomorrow! It'll be my first video besides my intro so I hope you all check it out and show me some love so I keep up with more videos. The support always helps!

It will also be my last day as a brunette! Right now I have light brown hair with caramel streak in but I am having them dye my hair 2 or 3 shades lighter then highlight like crazy and I can't wait to do a side my side before and after picture and post them both here.

I am also a little frustrated with an order I recently placed on http://www.cellularfactory.com/ because I ordered a cord for my camera because I lost mine about 2 weeks ago and they haven't charged my card or sent me anything yet and I really need that cord to transfer pictures and videos from my camera to my computer! I would be able to do a lot better with my videos if I actually had a good camera to use instead of my macbook camera. I guess I could use my little camcorder. Gosh! I forget the name of that! It is one of those tiny rectangular ones that you can pick which design on the back you want and it can come in HD or not. Hmm? If anyone remembers the name of that leave it in the comments below. I should also make sure I know where that is. Anyways, I'm going to post a video tomorrow morning no matter but I might not do a tutorial just because my camera quality is not the best right now. I'll see how it turns out.

Quick side note: Has anyone seen that video called Ultimate Dog Tease on YouTube? Might be the best video ever! You have to check it out!

Well I gotta get ready to head to my other job now :( I will talk to all of you tomorrow morning!!

Much love,
Christine
Any blog post is better if you end it with the picture of a beautiful man <3

1 comment:

  1. I'll check that video on Youtube. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will get the cord for your camera soon. By the way, if you needed any accessories for you phone, you could check the link below.

    cell phone accessories

    ReplyDelete